Miami-Dade County Court Cases
Find Miami-Dade County court case information online.
- Attorney Wheel Position Search
- (Criminal and Juvenile Dependency Cases)
- Civil/Probate Justice System
- Code Enforcement
- Criminal Justice and Civil Infraction Cases
- Family Online Case Search
- Official Records
- Judicial Calendar Selection
- Marriage License Bureau
- Parking Violations
- Tax Deeds Sales
- Value Adjustment Board
For a full list of online court clerk services, please visit here. Most of the services offered are free, but some do require a premium subscription service to access.
Miami-Dade County, Florida consists of an area of 1897.72 miles. The 2014 official population estimate is 2662874 (or 1403 people per mile). The county seat is located in Miami.
The Miami-Dade County court system is one of the largest court jurisdictions in Florida. Harvey Ruvin is the current elected Clerk of Courts.